"BUT WAIT, IT'S MY CHILD WHO NEEDS HELP ..."
Individual child therapy is a wonderful tool ... but it cannot solve child problems alone. Parents are at the center of children's lives and the center of their healing! YOU are the actually most essential element in child therapy. Your key observations take me into your family's world faster than I can get there ... and skills you use between sessions help your child use the new coping tools I've taught.
WHAT PROBLEMS CAN ChildSightTools® HELP?
Defiance ~ Aggression ~ Tantrums & Meltdowns ~ Overstimulation ~ Emotionality ~ Impulsivity ~ Anxiety ~ Not Listening ~ Power Struggles ~ Hyperactivity ~ Bedtime Battles ... and more!
WHAT WILL ChildSightTools® GIVE ME?
- Detective skills to decode your child's behavior
- Brain-friendly strategies to help your child cope & cooperate at home, school and everywhere
- Relief from parenting strain ~ enjoy your child again!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The ChildSightTools® Modules will help you:
- Uncover clues in your child's behavior - accelerating the pace of discovery about your child ~ so you bring clues to every office visit, not just quandaries.
- See from your child's point of view with child development secrets and aha-brain info facts.
- Learn brain-friendly behavior strategies that work with your young child's brain, not against it!
WHAT'S A ChildSightTools® SEMINAR LIKE?
ChildSightTools® live, in-person seminars meet in small groups (maximum 8 parents) held in Dr. Beth's office. The format is instructional with a colorful manual and lot of discussion, question time and lots of laughter. Each session ends with homework and guidance for applying the strategies in your home. Small group size sets the stage for personalized interaction and customized examples. A supportive, non-judgmental atmosphere is set from the first hour. You double the learning by hearing anecdotes from other parents of young kids who feel just like you.
WHEN CAN I ENROLL?
Try ChildSightTools® now to take the edge off current problems and determine if you even need treatment! Enroll in some modules before treatment and be therapy-ready for efficient improvement. Or participate during your child's course of treatment and watch progress take off!
ChildSightTools® modules are presented in 2.5 hour sessions, (see the schedule). With flexible enrollment, you can select the dates that are best for you, and attend alone or with a parenting partner.
Live Parent Seminars for the Preschool & Primary Years
1300 E. Missouri Ave. #230 Phoenix, AZ 85014 (602) 386-1292 DrBethKids.com
ChildSightTools® help parents demystify and manage
young child problems with compassionate competence.
Live, in-person seminars
developed by Dr. Onufrak
small group ~ personalized
Are you feeling:
- worn out from conflicts and discipline?
- stressed out by negative reports from school?
- worried about your child's emotions and future?
- guilty over your less-than-ideal parenting moments?
ChildSightTools® can help!
- Make meltdowns fewer, shorter and less intense
- Increase daily cooperation & closeness
- Enjoy better days at home, school & everywhere
Young children see things differently than you do ...
Get on the same page with your child!
ChildSightTools® deliver benefits the whole family can feel.
- Lessens parenting stress and negativity
- Decreases meltdown intensity and frequency for overall better days.
- Parents feel more relaxed back in control of the family.
- They “enjoy” their child again and feel reassured they're back on a healthy path.
- Helps kids feel warmly connected to their grownups.
- They manage their emotions better because their brains stay cool, in problem-solving mode.
- They grow in coping skills and return to feeling like “good kids.”
- A greater spirit of cooperation with adults results from feeling understood and respected.
- Reduced family strain from chronic challenges.
- Unites spouses by reducing destructive division about “what to do.”
- Sibling tensions decrease
- Family life takes on more flexible, resilient, and harmonious tone.
"We don't need a parting gift ... ChildSight is the gift."
- Father of 4 yr old boy